Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #291
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the freaky friday coffee and NY Charlie style bagel NYJ! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Where is the Charlester these days btw? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    I hope all is well with the C family!

    Well the weekend is nearly here. Let FREEDOM ring!!!!!!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #292
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I've got Friday on my Mind [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    T.G.I.F. Quote:

    " Never hold discussions with the Monkey [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
    when the Organ Grinder [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] is in the Room "

    P.S. Gus-ster, the AeroKiss concert was the Bomb !

    Love on ya Lancester !!

  3. #293
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey gang it's going to be a football weekend.
    Fantasy football draft saturday and the Giants and the Rams on Sunday. Holy Tailgate Batman!

    I saw a great movie on cable, I always heard about Quentin Tarretino's "True Roamnce" and finally caught it. I dug it.

    Have a great weekend gang.

  4. #294
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lancelot, what a great quote, It paints a very bright visual image in my feeble mind...
    <center>*** PEACE ***</center>

  5. #295
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size=5>Good</font> morning folks!
    I love Saturdays. I honestly do. No really.....I love them!!!!!
    They are by far the best of the seven in my mind. Oh sure, I'm off w*rk on Sunday too but it's different somehow, knowing I must return to work the next day. Saturdays, on the other hand, are best because there is more of a cushion there, if you know what I mean.

    Hey Lancelot that's a lot of ROCK to absorb at one time! Wow!!!

    Hey Charlie that is a great film. Dennis Hopper is amazing! I watch everything he is in.
    Excellant acting by everyone in that movie!

    Well, have a great Saturday everyone!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #296
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Naturally
    Exciting &
    Wild
    Yes
    Our
    Real
    Kewl
    J
    E
    T
    T
    S
    T
    E
    R

    Where R U NYJ? [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Missin' ya!
    I hope everything is A-OK!
    Have a great day today!
    Your friend,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #297
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    A Somber but apropos 2fer for my favorite Werewolf of London... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    "Excitable Boy"
    "Jeannie Needs a Shooter"

    If there's a Rock-n-Roll Heaven,
    then you know we've got a Helluva Band...

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #298
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Gang~ I'm back. My Computer went down for a few dayzzz. Missed ya all so much, but here I am. Gus, maybe you got my letter I sent ya a few days ago, telling ya I wouldn't be around.

    2 4 tuesday my pics are:
    I still haven't found what I'm looking for~ Cher

    Callin All Angels~ Train


    Fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] being served with fresh homemade muffins. I'm leaving for the weekend on a Jet- [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] but I will be back on sunday. And I will post again before I leave. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #299
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    My Zevon 2-fers:

    Poor, Poor Pitiful Me_Linda Ronstadt
    Knocking On Heavens Door_Warren Zevon

    May he rest in peace.

    Hi NYJ,
    Nice 2 C U!!!
    I have not, as of now, gotten any mail from you though.
    I'm so glad you made it back!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #300
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Gus~ the purrrrrrfume you smell is called believe it or not ANGEL [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] LOL, I'm laughing right now cause I'm sure Charlie C~ will laugh too at that. And I must have had just sprayed myself with it in order for you to have the scent on the envelope.

    Hey hey hey~ It's Hump-Day
    Fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] being poured as I speak, with Ny Charlieeeeeeeee style bagels warm out of the oven. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic